Naturally upright in growth habit, Juniperus scopulorum ‘Blue Arrow’ is a conifer that is an alternative to the common pencil pine.
It is a great plant for confines spaces where you wish to add some height, it can also be planted as a screening plant.
With such good foliage year round it can also be used as a structural plant. Try it either side of pathway, entrance or as a focal point in the garden.
Being very low maintenance it is also well suited to commercial plantings.
This is a very easy care plant once established, it requires little to no pruning and is tolerant of a range of soil conditions once established.
- Plant in a well drained soil in a sunny position.
- Prepare the soil well by digging in aged compost and some cow manure.
- Plant and water in with a liquid seaweed fertiliser.
- Mulch around the plant to maintain a cool moist root run.
- Water through dry periods over the first few summers.
- Botanical Name – Juniperus Scopulorum – Blue Arrow
- Common Name – Blue Arrow Juniper..
- Family – Cupressaceae
- Plant Height – To 5 metres
- Plant Spread – To around 1 metres
- Growth Rate – Slow.
- Position – Full sun to a little shade.
- Soil – Well drained with some moisture.
- Flowers – Insignificant.
- Foliage – Silvery Blue
Juniperus Scopulorum ‘Blue Arrow Conifer’ is available for sale from the following nurseries
CNR Sherbrooke & Mt Dandenong Tourist Rds Ferny Creek. VIC 3786
Conifers, Magnolias, Maples, Dogwoods and Buxus.
Online discount Tree & Plant nursery - selling direct to public at wholesale prices. Growers of quality advanced & semi advanced ornamental trees & plants. Personally & professionally delivered to your door. Order online or call