WHOLESALE DAMPIERIA NURSERIES
Damperia are a large group of plants ranging from groundcover types to small shrubs. Evergreen and with blue flowers in various shades, the most popular varieties are from Western Australia.
All species require good drainage and all flower best in full sun.
Care and Pruning
Most species can be tip pruned to maintain a bushy habit. Hard pruning can also be used to help tidy up older plants and this will also force new growth from the base.
- Plant Type – Small Shrub
- Country of origin – Australia all states
- Common Name – Nil
- Growth Rate – Medium
- Evergreen / Deciduous – Evergreen
- Soil – Well drained – Water during very dry summers.
- Position – Full sun
- Height – Varying from. 2m to around 1m
- Width – Varying to 2m
- Habit – Groundcover to small shrub depending on species and cultivar.
Used as groundcover plants as well as small shrubs in the garden border and in native gardens.
Varieties / Cultivars
- Damperia diversifolia – Low growing groundcover plant with deep blue flowers
- Damperia stricta – Upright bushy perennial to 60cm, blue flowers from spring through summer
- Damperia rosmarinifolia – From South Australia and Victoria. Reached .5 m im height with a spreading habit.
- Damperia linearis – Low growing bushy shrub, blue to purple flowers, good compact habit and an excellent groundcover plant.
Available from the following Wholesale Nurseries
1870 South Gippsland Hwy Cranbourne Vic 3977 - email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Growers of a wide range of native & exotic trees, shrubs, ground covers and climbers in 14cm pots Promotional & PBR Lines and garden hardy favourites. Supplying all states. www.faceysnursery.com.au
TJ’S WHOLESALE PLANTS
Cranbourne South, Victoria
Phone (03) 97830733