WHOLESALE ISOLEPIS NURSERIES
Isolepis are another group of plants that has been renamed, so read syn. ficinia for some species. Wholesale growers offer a number of species that are widely used in land reclamation projects as well as for bio filter purposes..
Isolepis nodosa (syn Ficinia nodosa) is known as ‘Knobby Club Rush’ and also ‘ Knotted Club Rush’ it is a fast growing native grass that grows well around pond margins and other areas with good moisture.
It will grow in a range of soil conditions, however more at home in moist areas. An attractive weeping habit with brown flower heads make it a valuable landscaping plant.
Usually available from wholesale growers as tube stock as well advanced sizes.
- Isolepis inundata is commonly called the ‘Swap Club Rush’
- Isolepis carinata is a species found in North America.
- Isolepis marginata – Lower growing and known as the ‘Little Club Rush’
- Isolepis cernua – A fascinating plant in many ways in that is sold as ‘Fibre Optic Grass’ low growing to around .3m it has become a bit of ‘cult following’ plant overseas.
- Isolepis fluitans – Found in a number of countries however not widely grown for landscaping purposes.
1870 South Gippsland Hwy Cranbourne Vic 3977 - email:email@example.com
Growers of a wide range of native & exotic trees, shrubs, ground covers and climbers in 14cm pots Promotional & PBR Lines and garden hardy favourites. Supplying all states. www.faceysnursery.com.au