Eutaxia, Plant Profile and Landscaping Uses
Eutaxia are a genus of native plants best known for E. obovata, commonly called the “Eggs & Bacon” bush.
- E. obovata nana is a lower growing varieties
- E. cuneata has orange and red flowers, around 1.5m in height.
- E. diffussa
- E. myrtifolia
- E. parvifolia
Good foliage and long lasting display of flowers. The common name is derived from the bright yellow and orange flowers. Excellent colourful plant for the garden border, or cottage garden. Good low informal hedge along a fence. Can be grown in containers.
- Sunny position in full sun to light shade.
- Well drained soil with some moisture
- Prune lightly after flowering to maintain shape.
- Slow release native plant fertilizer in spring
- Water through first summers, reasonably drought tolerant once established.
WHOLESALE EUTAXIA NURSERIES
1870 South Gippsland Hwy Cranbourne Vic 3977 - email:email@example.com
Growers of a wide range of native & exotic trees, shrubs, ground covers and climbers in 14cm pots Promotional & PBR Lines and garden hardy favourites. Supplying all states. www.faceysnursery.com.au
CARAWAH NURSERY 15 Falls Road Hoddles Creek Victoria 3139 phone: 59674244 fax: 59674239 Wholesale propagators specialising in Australian Native Tubestock. Our list comprises of hard to grow and pictorial lines. Monthly & Annual Forward Order catalogue. Accredited to all States.