Strawberry plants WHOLESALE NURSERIES
Growers of strawberry runners and plants supplying retail nurseries and garden centres with certified strawberry plants for home garden use.
Also supplying bulk runners for commercial growers across Australia.
Plants offered will vary from state to state with some being more suited to sub tropical production than others.
Strawberry runners are usually sold in quantities of 50 and more by wholeslale growers.
For commercial fruit production
- Lowanna – High producing however fruit can be soft if improper growing practices are followed.
- Redlands Joy – Very sweet and excellent in warmer sub tropical climates, fruit is large.
- Melba – High yielding plant good in wet conditions.
- Julliette – Adaptable variety for both cooler and warmer climates. Large fruit.
- QHI Sugarbaby – Mid season variety, sweet fruit.
- Festival – One of the major varieties grown in Queensland.
- Aussie Gem – Large fruit, does not perform as well in wet conditions as others.
For home gardeners
- Red Gauntlet
101 Thomas st Brighton East Vic
A family owned business, supplying the industry for over 100 years. Herb, Vegetable, and Flower seedlings in punnets and 10 - 27cm pots. Boston & Maidenhair ferns, inc exclusive compact Elite Princess, 13 cm - 20cm pots.
365-367 Monbulk Rd, Silvan, Vic., 3795
"Bulb growers since 1951. Specialising in a comprehensive range of bulbs and perennials. Strictly wholesale only. Australia wide mail order service."