WHOLESALE DIASCIA NURSERIES
Diascia are a group of colourful summer flowering perennial widely grown in the garden borders as well as in containers. Used as a flowering groundcover they are sold by wholesalers both in trays and in pots.
Care and Pruning
- Plant Type – Perennial
- Country of origin
- Common Name – Diascia, Twinspur.
- Growth Rate – Fast
- Evergreen / Deciduous
- Soil – Humus rich, well drained, moist
- Position – Full sun to light afternoon shade
- Height – to 1m depending on cultivar
- Width – to .5m
- Habit – Upright to spreading
Used in the border as a summer flowering perennial, grows well in containers, useful in mixed plantings.
Varieties / Cultivars
- D. cordata – Spreading low growing type to 20cm, flower colours from white through to pink
- Diascia rigescens – Upright clumping habit, reaching 30cm, tall flower spikes in shades of pink. Can be pruned back hard in summer and will re-flower in autumn.
- Diascia barberae ‘Diamonte’ – Low growing to 50cm, flower colour from white through to pinks and reds.
Available from the following Wholesale Nurseries
1870 South Gippsland Hwy Cranbourne Vic 3977 - email:email@example.com
Growers of a wide range of native & exotic trees, shrubs, ground covers and climbers in 14cm pots Promotional & PBR Lines and garden hardy favourites. Supplying all states. www.faceysnursery.com.au