Lightweight Garden Pots and Planters
Lightweight Garden Pots are made by materials such as GRC (Fibreglass Reinforced Cement) or a combination of fibreglass and terracotta, Big Lightweight Garden Pots are an excellent choice for the garden, balcony and for indoor use. Large garden pots for flowers, trees and shrubs are so much easier to move around and put less stress on buildings and structures.
With both traditional and contemporary styles of these lighter pots now available for the garden and balcony these pots are suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. We list suppliers of new lightweight garden pots and planters, available in a range of sizes, including larger pots and planters. Lightweight pots are available in a range of bold colors suitable for contemporary courtyards and commercial buildings.
One of the biggest advances with lightweight materials is the ability to create extra large pots and planters and keep within reasonable weight limitations. All of this is an important consideration, not only for ease of installation but also for structural integrity of buildings where traditional pots may increase loads on bearers.
Advantages of Lightweight garden pots?
- Lightweight garden pots have a number of advantages over traditional pots and planters.
- Being Lightweight they are easier to move, especially when full of potting mix. Larger pots and planters may require a trolley to be safely moved
- The lightweight nature of GRC and other lightweight pots and planters make then more suitable for use on decks and balconies where weight on the structure is a concern. It is essential to consider total weight load on any structure, consult with your local council or qualified builder if in doubt.
- Some lightweight pots are designed to be painted, great if you need to fit in with a specific color scheme.
Lightweight Garden Pots and Planters are available from the following suppliers
Wholesaler of garden pots and accessories from around the world. All pots available from our warehouse in Melbourne, for distribution Australia wide & overseas. Glazed Outdoor & Indoor, Atlantis, Thai Limestone, Old Stone, Lightweight Metro Light, Pret-a-Pot, Iron Rust, Rustic, Cast Iron.
Wholesale * Trade * Retail * Commercial
GRC Pots, Light Weight Pots, Atlantis Feature Pots, Glazed Pots, Old Stone Pots, Fibreglass Pots, Water Features, Urns & Pedestals.
Lightweight pots, Heavy weight pots & planters, urns, water features, statues, sculpture, bird baths and accessories Australia wide. Huge range, premium quality and best prices. Supplying retail, wholesale, corporate & trade
Australian franchise of the international brand IOTA Garden and Home. We work closely with landscapers, architects, and developers, orders of all sizes from domestic projects to contract supply for developments and public works.
These lighter easy to handle Garden Pots and Planters are becoming more readily available in a range of traditional and contemporary styles. Mad from a range of materials GRC (fibreglass reinforced concrete) and also Fibre glass reinforced terra cotta as well as resin, fibreglass a range of plastic materials the lightweight nature of these new planters has a range of advantages over traditional planters and pots.
- lightweight means easy to transport
- lighter pots and planters mean less weight on deck and balconies
- these new lighter pots and planter are easier to move around once you get them home
Lightweight pots and planters are usually made in moulds and many traditional looks are available including terra cotta and stone.
A huge range of patterns and styles are being released for all design requirements. With these new materials larger planters are now more practical to construct and to move into place.
POTSONLINE – 1300 370 269