Instant Turf and Instant Lawn Suppliers
Instant Lawn or Instant Turf is a great way to complete a landscaping job with style. When correctly installed, the immediate ‘completed look’ gives an established look to a new or regenerated garden.
As long as these products are combined with the correct sub surface preparation can be a lot more water friendly than you might think. New water retention products have been developed especially for this purpose. Sub surface irrigation can also be effective.
Instant Lawn and Instant Turf Varieties include Kikuyu, Palmetto, Sir Walter Buffalo, and other varieties.
LAYING INSTANT TURF
Laying instant turf or instant lawn is not complicated, we list some of the factors you need to consider when laying instant turf.
- do not have instant turf delivered before you have completed all preparation
- measure the area to be covered and estimate the amount of instant turf you will require, add a little for wastage.
- level and weed the area to be turfed, if required use an all pupose Glycosulphate weed killer, but leave the area for a week or two before laying instant turf.
- loosen the surface of the area, top dress with any extra soil, water retention material or manure and dig well into the subsoil and level again
- install any underground irrigation or sprinkler systems
- lay the turf
- water instant turf well after laying
- we recommend you consult your instant turf supplier for complete instructions as how to correctly lay and bed in these products
You can buy Instant Lawn or Instant Turf from the following suppliers.
CLIFTON PARK TURF
282 Mountain Ridge Rd Maclean QLD 4280
PH (07) 32000048 Fax(07)32000076
Suppliers of Instant Lawn